It's a fun one - we're going to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point!
Cornbelly's is a fall festival with tons of attractions including a corn maze, pig races, a giant jumping pillow, a cow train, pedal cart racing, hay rides and so much more! This is such a fun event - my family goes every year and we always have a blast.
Regular admission prices on Saturdays are $11 per person. We are able to purchase tickets for $8 per person. Only girl scout admission will be paid for by the troop, however, families are more than welcome to tag along at the discounted price! (no siblings without parents)
- Please plan to meet at the Adventure Church at 11:00.
- Each girl needs to bring a completed Event Release Form (located on the right side of the blog for download)
- Don't forget to bring some money for lunch (we are not exactly sure how much everything will cost, but $5 or $6 should be enough)
- We would love to get a headcount of who will be attending, so please let me know if your Brownie will be there and if any extra family members will be coming!
- Please be back at the Adventure Church at 2:30 to pick up your Brownie :)
Cornbelly's hosts a "Pumpkin Princess" pageant each year that we thought some of the girls might be interested in participating in. However, the date listed on the form (this Saturday) was from last year and is incorrect. The pageant is actually being held on Saturday October 23. Please let your girls know that the pageant will NOT be happening while we are there. I apologize for the confusion!